D2iQ® Konvoy® version 1.8.5 was released on February 18, 2022
This release provides new features and enhancements to improve the user experience, fix reported issues, integrate changes from previous releases, and maintain compatibility and support for other packages used in Konvoy.
New features and capabilities
CentOS 8 EOL
- CentOS 8 has reached end of life (EOL), and thus is no longer supported by Konvoy.
- Changes to the Kubernetes or Image Registry configuration are now applied to control plane machines. (COPS-7088)
- Updated TFA image version to 3.1.0. (COPS-7145)
The latest tag for the defaultstorageclassprotection addon’s Docker image has been removed and replaced with the v0.0.1 tag. (COPS-7184)
- Ansible 22.214.171.124
- Calico 3.20.2
- Cluster-autoscaler v0.5.0
- Containerd v1.4.7
- Docker v19.03.15
- kubeaddons-dispatch stable-1.20-1.4.6
- kubeaddons-kommander stable-1.20-1.4.4
- kubernetes-base-addons stable-1.20-4.4.0
- Kubernetes v1.20.13
- Kubeaddons v0.26.0
- Mitogen a60c6c14a2473c895162a1b58a81bad0e63d1718
- Terraform v0.13.7
- Terraform AWS plugin ~> 3.0
- Terraform Azure plugin ~> 2.31
- Terraform GCP plugin ~> 3.42
For information about working with native Kubernetes, see the Kubernetes documentation.
For a full list of attributed 3rd party software, see D2IQ Legal.