- Events related to federation are stored in respective
FederatedKustomization, or both resources.
- View the events and logs for
deployments/Kommander-repository-controller in Kommander namespace, if there are any unexpected errors.
- Enabling the Kommander repository controller for your project namespace causes a number of related Flux controller components to deploy into the namespace. These are necessary for the proper operation of the repository controller and should not be removed.
- Ensure your GitOps repository does not contain any manifests that are cluster-scoped - for example,
ClusterRoleBinding, etc. All of the manifests must be namespace-scoped.
- Ensure your GitOps repository does not contain any
Kustomization resources that are targeting a different namespace than the project namespace.