After the Insights Engine is enabled, select a workspace to view your insight items. On the Workspace Dashboard below the workspace summary cards, the Insights summary card displays the most recent insight items. The Insights summary card displays the amount of insights within each severity level of Critical, Warning and Notices. Select the View All link to see a summary of all insight items on the Insights Dashboard.
Select Insights from the left-side navigation menu for the DKP Insights Dashboard, where you can filter the insight items several different ways:
- Use the search dialog to search by description keyword.
- Toggle your view by the following insight types:
- All types
- Best Practices
- Select All Clusters or an individual cluster.
- Select All Projects or an individual project.
- Toggle between All, Critical, Warning, and Notices.
To clear filters and reset your view to all insight items, select Clear All.
Insight item usage tips:
- To flag individual insight items as useful, select the thumbs-up icon under the Useful column. This notifies the Insights Engine that this type of insight is useful, and helps customize your experience over time.
- For an insight item you do not want to use, select the vertical 3-dot menu for that insight item and select Snooze. This only snoozes the individual insight. If the issue recurs, a new insight item will display in the table.